Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Can I set up my pocket PC to receiveBT/YAHOOemail and how's it done?

i bought a medion pocket pc running Windows XP

Can I set up my pocket PC to receiveBT/YAHOOemail and how's it done?
1) You need to set up an internet connection - either via dialup or via connection to mobile phone (via bluetooth or infra red) or via wireless. This means you will probably require a dial-up ISP.





2) Using your ISP, configure Outlook services (will require the POP3 mail server settings). I think I am right in saying that Yahoo mail requires you to pay for premium mail for you to use POP3.





Alternatively, use Activesync to sync your PDA inbox with your desktop - you cannot connect direct from your PDA, but you can read and write on the go.





Just play around and see which works best.
Reply:get a Internet connection first


No comments:

Post a Comment