Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Why is it that i can't choose to put my avatar on yahooanswers, when i can see it working in my yahooemail?

You probably need to open a Yahoo! 360 page, because I have noticed that the avatar matches what you post there, even if you have something different on your mail account. Put your avatar on your 360, even if you don't put much else, and then choose the radio button below it in the Q%26amp;A info settings.

Why is it that i can't choose to put my avatar on yahooanswers, when i can see it working in my yahooemail?
you have to save it to the use avatar spot on the personal info page put dot in little circle.
Reply:From the main yahoo answer page, click on "My Q%26amp;A" then click the "Edit my Info" button under your information, and you have to select to display your avatar, then save it. I had the same problem, too, until I did that.

online survey

No comments:

Post a Comment